What is a Paysafecard Casino?
A Paysafecard casino is a casino that accepts Paysafecard as a means of transaction. In short, whilst using the site, you can top up your account or withdraw your winnings through Paysafecard.
How we Rank and Find the Best Paysafecard Casinos in India
When you do a regular search online, you will get tons of Paysafecard online casinos available for gaming fans in India to choose from. But, you can easily get confused and find difficulty settling for the best. Well, we've done the homework for you. Check out the factors below that helped us come with a comprehensive list.
- License and Regulations: You need to be sure that your choice of casino abides by the casino rules and regulations. To achieve this, we check to ensure that the casino has a license and is regulated by a trusted, and impartial independent authority.
- Safety and Security: You need to be sure that your choice of casino abides by the casino rules and regulations. To achieve this, we check to ensure that the casino has a license and is regulated by a trusted, and impartial independent authority.
- Trustworthy and Reputation: We take time to go through the review section of your Paysafecard online casino of choice, to get the opinions of other players that have played before you. Positive and unbiased opinions from most players will indicate that the casino is trustworthy and reputable.
- Number and Variety of Games: Playing at an online casino should give you an exciting experience. To help you get this kind of experience, we confirm the game catalog to ensure that it offers a variety of famous casino games of admirable quality.
- User Experience (App): In many instances, you may want to play on the move. For this reason, we select Paysafecard online casinos which have a dedicated mobile app that is compatible with popular operating systems like Android and iOS.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Casino bonuses are a great way to motivate you during your gambling experience. An ideal Paysafecard online casino should offer attractive bonuses that are attached to fair wagering requirements. Our experts have listed good online casinos that will motivate you with bonuses such as Welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, reload bonus, and many more.
- Loyalty Program: A good online casino should reward you for your loyalty. There are so many benefits you’ll enjoy as a VIP member on these sites.
Step-by-Step Guide: Depositing at a Casino that Offers Paysafecard
Transferring money from your Paysafecard account to your online casino account is pretty simple.
But, before kicking off, you must have a Paysafecard account. The steps of creating an account are in the next sub-topic. After creating and funding your Paysafecard account, follow the steps below to deposit money at the casino:
- Log in to your Paysafecard online casino gaming account.
- Go to the banking/payments page and select deposit.
- Select Paysafecard from the list of deposit methods available.
- Enter the amount you intend to deposit to your gaming account.
- Enter your card's 16-digit pin code.
- The funds are processed instantly and should reflect on your online casino account balance.
How Do I Create a Paysafecard Account?
- Visit MyPaysafecard.com and click on the Register button.
- Select your country and enter your details as prompted. The details include name, email address, preferred currency, password, etc.
- After completing the registration process, Paysafecard sends you a verification email.
- Check your email account. Next, click on the link to complete the Paysafecard account opening process.
- After registration, you can now choose an amount to purchase a card.
- Once successful, feel free to deposit funds into your casino account.
Four brothers in Austria started the Paysafecard digital e-wallet in the year 2000 in Austria. In 2013, Skrill acquired Paysafecard. In 2015, Paysafeholdings UK acquired both Skrill and Paysafecard.
Nevertheless, Paysafecard maintained its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The payment service now has over 500,000 dealers worldwide and is an accepted payment option at over 4,000 websites.
Is Paysafecard Safe?
You have nothing to worry about when using Paysafecard. It is one of the safest online payment methods. It employs high-end encryption, the most advanced form of protection available.
Furthermore, the transactions are anonymous. So, the only time you need to verify your identity is when you purchase the card for the first time. After that, you’ll only need the 16-digit pin.
Paysafecard Reputation and Reliability
Certainly, Paysafecard is a reliable e-wallet with a good reputation on its name. That's to say, this option will help you to limit the amount of money you spend at the casino. This is because you can only spend the amount you deposited on the card. Hence, if you are looking for a way to practice responsible gambling, think Paysafecard.
A few customers may complain of being locked out of their accounts. This happens when the system suspects the security of your card.
You can easily resolve the issue when you contact customer care.
Paysafecard Casino Summary
Paysafecard is a convenient, safe, and easy means of transacting at online casinos. Firstly, it is widely accepted. Secondly, you can use a variety of currencies. Besides, it can help you to control your spending while gambling.
A good number of online casinos in India accept Paysafecard as a means of payment. Yet, some may not be in a position to satisfy your gaming need. To sum up, we've outlined the most important factors we use to rate Paysafecard casinos. Feel free to check out and explore whichever pleases you.
Paysafecard charges a 4% top-up fee on all deposits, $3 on ATM use, and $2 to use a currency converter. If you lose your Paysafecard, it will cost you $6 to get a new one.
Yes. Paysafecard has a reliable mobile app that is easy to use and is compatible with all the popular mobile phone platforms such as iOS and Android. The app will offer you all the columns that you would enjoy on the website.
Yes. Paysafecard is a prepaid card system that you can buy and deposit money in it without a bank account.
If you encounter a challenge use Live chat feature or send an email to [email protected].
Definitely! If you use PaysafeCard when playing at online casinos, you are guaranteed that your funds are protected at all times.
Paysafecard allows a safe and secure payment transfer method. It does not reveal sensitive information such as credit card information and bank account details. Hence, it can’t track your bank account and credit card details.
Making a withdrawal using PaysafeCard is easy. You can withdraw straight from ATMs, but you will need a Paysafecard MasterCard. There will be a withdrawal fee for withdrawals, but for a regular card, you will not be able to cash out using ATM.
Unfortunately, you cannot reverse a transaction once it is completed. You can request a refund but it is still subject to approval.
As a method for funding your bankroll, Paysafecard offers a range of benefits. For instance, instant processing is one of those advantages. Of course, Indian online casinos may have different restrictions, so check this element before making a deposit.
At the moment, withdrawals are not available with Paysafecard. Casino players need to consider alternative methods for cashing out their winnings.
Ayman Jeet is an India online casino expert and content creator at Indiacasinoo.com. He has been working as a content writer for several big casino brands and has over 10 years experience within the iGaming industry. Ayman also reviews, publishes and continuously improves the content on this site.